The information collected about you
- Personal information you provide like your name, address, email address, age, job title and industry
- Website use information such as statistics on page views and visitors, geographic location information, IP address, device type and other details common in web analytics packages
- If you ever need to pay for something through this site, it will be through an established provider of financial gateway services such as PayPal, Amazon or a reputable bank. We will not personally collect and store your credit card details.
How we use your information
- To send you information, products or services you have requested
- To analyse trends and patterns of use on the website.
June’s Fundraising Letter is an ongoing project of There Is No Square. So we may use information collected to:
- Send you information about products or services that June’s Fundraising Letter or There Is No Square may be offering
- Send you information about products and services from third parties related to fundraising or copywriting
- To personalise the information and offers we send you so it is (hopefully) of more relevance to you.
Preserving the privacy of your information
- We will not rent, exchange or sell your name and contact details to other third parties
- We take reasonable measures to ensure the security of this site. Unfortunately, if our ISP or any other provider of services to this website gets hacked, we can’t be responsible if your details get stolen in the process.